Interventional radiology is an under the guidance of medical imaging equipment, the use needle catheter, guide wire, and other equipment to reach new subject for diagnosis or treatment of the lesion site because of its minimally invasive, accurate positioning, high curative effect, quick effect, and low complication rates are rapid development, has been widely used in clinical, also attracted the young physician engaged in the field of practice. Young doctors are often very interested in intervention in radiology, especially in the process of intervention, but often neglect their own professional protection. In addition, the previous experience of education is less, the awareness is weak, and the beginners often care for this is also important factor. The following two aspects of radiation protection and the prevention of injury infection are related to the occupational protection of interventional radiological operation learning.
1 the radiation protection Currently involved in operating the majority is, under the X-ray guided interventional operation than the rest of the X-ray diagnosis of radiation dose perspective has greatly increased, so how to reduce the radiation of interventional radiology workers career, students should strictly according to the principles of radiation protection requirements.
1. 1 time principle radiometric measurement and exposure time are positively proportional, so exposure time should be minimized. The students should familiarize themselves with the features and operation methods of various operating equipment before they are formally operated, and repeat the practice on the mold. The steps, equipment, anatomical structure and precautions to be used to describe the operation are made in front of the platform so as to achieve the smooth completion and reduce the operation time. In operation, except for the observation of the observation, should stop the exposure in time, the beginners will always step on the perspective key after the operation has stopped, should timely remind. Students who do not need to be in an operation should be reminded to leave.
1. 2 distance principle because of X line to walk in space during wire scattered, radiation intensity varies inversely as the square of the distance, that if the distance from the source to double the dose to reduce to a quarter of the original. Although this relationship is suitable for a point source, scattering source, but when the patient is an important clinical distance principle is very important to reduce the radiation dose, should be as far from the tube (patient exposure site). Also, students in the first operation, control of the catheter ability is poorer, commonly used both hands hold a part of the control at the same time, certainly will cause the body to the ball in the tilt, cause increased radiation dose, especially against the lens and the thyroid gland, should let the students develop a tall right from the start, his hands open posture and habits.
1. 3 shielding principle X line is attenuated by the material’s thickness, except the attenuation coefficient of the material itself. Therefore, a small amount of attenuation (shielding) material can greatly reduce the intensity of X rays, such as 0.5mm lead (conventional lead apron) can reduce the strength of X line by more than 90%. Staff in the intervention room should wear a lead apron and remind students to wear lead glasses, lead scarves and lead caps to protect sensitive areas such as the lens and thyroid. In addition, use of lead glass or baffles as much as possible to further reduce the radiation dose.
1. The size of the aperture principle determines the area of the X-ray beam, the aperture reduction is reduced by the X ray, and the amount of the human body is reduced. Needed for diagnosis and treatment of field of vision is not affected, therefore, under the premise of should remind students as much as possible to stop down 2 damage infection prevention intervention as surgical operation, always with the patient’s blood contact, and the current domestic most intervention operation associated with the treatment of tumor patients, especially in liver cancer patients, often hepatitis history, should remind students pay attention to protection, especially avoid skin needles and equipment damage.
2. 1 to avoid the damage of various surgical instruments shall have a fixed position, especially the needles and other sharp objects, in order to avoid accidentally prick the skin in the process of operation, no longer use needles, etc should be promptly put into special containers. The syringe should pay attention to have the close connection with the catheter, so as not to splash into the eyes.
2. 2. Vaccination against hepatitis b vaccination is the most effective measure to prevent hepatitis b virus (HBV) infection. The effective rate is 96% ~ 99%, and it also has a preventive effect on the liver. Therefore, all students who have negative antigen of hepatitis b should be inoculated with hepatitis b vaccine, complete a whole process to be inoculated half a year, to check whether the body produced antibodies. If HBV is present in the body, even if it is exposed to HBV blood, there is no risk of HBV infection.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Dec-27-2017